Health Care prices vary widely throughout Europe, and so do standards.
At the Simos Kyriakides Clinic in Larnaka, Cyprus, European qualified staff work to provide a solid, modern standard of care in an established surgical clinic with a proven record of success, together with a level of hospitality only Cyprus can offer.
Placing modern surgical and laparoscopic techniques well within the financial reach of many without compromising standards of safety and competence is our goal – with a level of care, support and discretion unequalled anywhere.
Surgery in Cyprus is a thoroughly viable option with short or no waiting lists plus qualified & experienced staff still at comparatively low prices – without compromise on standards.
Walk away from the waiting list – we are waiting for you!
- Each single or dual bedded room has its own television, shower and toilet (en suite), telephone and independent air conditioning with remote control.
- Every hospital-type bed has its own nurse call bell push and the linen is changed a minimum of daily.
- A doctor is resident in the clinic building 24 hours a day and qualified nursing staff are on duty to assist you around the clock.
- European and Greek-style food is provided by a professional catering service and served three times a day. We are happy to cater for special diets for whatever reason – health, religious or personal preference
- Beverages are available on demand.
Our Operating Suite boasts a dedicated recovery area and a our anaesthetist is always present and in the suite whenever it is being used.
All equipment is maintained to full European standards and, in the case of laparoscopic surgery, is by Olympus and Sony.
In the event of an electrical failure. the clinic has its own backup generator.
Nothing that affects your safety or your comfort is left to chance.